Grow offers many data source integrations. Below are the fundamentals of connecting your data.
How to Connect to a Data Source
Connect a Data Source:
- Click on the Data tab at the top left of the global navigation.
- It will take you to the list of connections in your account. Click on "Add Connection" at the top right.
- Search for the data source you want to connect.
- Click on the data source, and a window will pop up for you to enter in your account information to connect.
To Connect a Data Source and Immediately Start Building a Metric With It:
- Click "Create" at the top right.
- Select "New Metric"
- Here, you will see a list of data sources already connected (if any). Click on "Connect Your Data" at the end of the list of connected data sources.
- You can search the data sources or use the category labels on the right to find the data source you want to connect.
- Click on the data source, then click "Add new report".
- This will take you to the Metric Builder, and you can click on "Connect your account".
- A window will pop up for you to enter in your account information to connect.
Connecting a Second Account for a Data Source
If you already have an account connected to Grow, you can go through the same process to connect a second account. However, you will need to make sure that you are not logged into the first data source account and clear your browser's cache or Grow might connect the first account again. We suggest that you log into Grow in an incognito window to connect the second account.
Notes About Connecting a Data Source
Each data source requires different information to connect
The most common connection information you will need are your username/password or API key for a data source. Grow always connects in read-only mode, so your data is safe and secure.
If you need help connecting a specific data source, check out the Connecting Your Data section of our help center. Here, you will find articles for our data sources on how to connect and other information you'll need to know.
These articles are constantly being updated and new articles added. Please let us know if you see any changes that need to be made to the connection instructions for a specific data source. We try to keep up with changes on our own, but we don't always catch API updates as they happen.
When you enter your password or sign in, you are signing into that service in order to authorize Grow. We never store your password—it is safe and secure.