One-Click Reports are pre-built metrics—common and useful metrics that Grow has created for many of the data source.
NOTE: This feature is only available for accounts on the Standard and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
To add a 1-Click Report:
- Click on the down arrow next to “Add Metric” at the top right of your dashboard.
- Click on "Add pre-built metric."
- Select the data source you want to use. If it isn't connected yet, you will be prompted to authorize the data source. You may also need to select which site you want data pulled from.
- Once it is all connected, select a metric by clicking the blue + button. This will add it to the group of metrics that will be created.
- Once you have selected all of the metrics you want to add to your dashboard, click the blue Add To Dashboard button. The metrics will show up on your dashboard and you can start organizing them.
Once a pre-built metric is added, you can edit any of the settings and formatting or even add reports within the metric.