Paypal allows you to securely send money, receive money, or set up a merchant account. This article will give you an overview of the PayPal/Grow (Beta) integration.
How to Connect
Before starting, please collect your Dropbox username (email address) and password.
- Log in to Grow and select ‘Settings’ under your name in the top-right corner
- Select ‘Data Sources’ from the menu on the left and click on ‘+ Connect Data Sources`
- Search for Paypal, and select ‘+ Connect’
- On the new pop-up screen, you’ll need to enter your PayPal credentials
- And that’s it - you’re ready to start building!
The PayPal/Grow (Beta) integration currently offers a connection to the Invoices endpoint from PayPal. When you connect to this report, it returns a list of the invoices created. Some of the data that it returns include the following:
- Status (Paid, cancelled, refunded, marked as paid, etc.)
- Merchant info
- Billing details (i.e. email, business name)
- Shipping info
- Invoice date
- Payment information
- Value and currency
- Refund amounts, currencies, and other information
- Among other details.