Paypal allows you to securely send money, receive money, or set up a merchant account. This article will give you an overview of the PayPal/Grow (Beta) integration.
How to Connect
- Click on the Data tab at the top left of the global navigation. You will be brought to your Data Connections.
- Click on the blue "Connect" button and search for PayPal.
- Click on the PayPal logo.
- A window will pop up to log in with your PayPal credentials. After entering your credentials you will see a green confirmation message that the connection has been made.
If you didn't see a window to enter your credentials but you still got a green success message, then that means you were already logged in with your Google account (likely in another tab) and Grow used that account to connect.
The PayPal/Grow (Beta) integration currently offers a connection to the Invoices endpoint from PayPal. When you connect to this report, it returns a list of the invoices created. Some of the data that it returns include the following:
- Status (Paid, cancelled, refunded, marked as paid, etc.)
- Merchant info
- Billing details (i.e. email, business name)
- Shipping info
- Invoice date
- Payment information
- Value and currency
- Refund amounts, currencies, and other information
- Among other details.