Brokermint consolidates transaction management, commission calculation, and financial accounting into a single intelligent software solution for all of your real estate back office needs. Here are a few things you can expect from the Brokermint/Grow integration.
NOTE: We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of March 1, 2020. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Brokermint API key.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select Brokermint from the list of data sources and click the blue Connect button.
- In order to connect your Brokermint account, you’ll need your Brokermint API key.
- To get an API Key for Brokermint, you will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from Brokermint, along with a description of the fields available with each report.
- Transactions: All transactions filtered by the selected created, updated, or closed date, including transaction ID, address, city, state, zip, status, transaction type, price, representing, acceptance date, expiration date, account ID, total gross commission, created at, updated at, closing date, timezone, listing date, created by ID, additional custom attributes, etc.
- Contacts: All contacts created or updated within the selected date range, including contact ID, type, name, company, address, email, phone, comments, lead source, created by, private, additional custom attributes, etc.
- Users: All internal users created or updated within the selected date range, including user ID, email, name, phone, active, birthday, company, role, anniversary date, address, license #, license expiration, etc.