Brokermint consolidates transaction management, commission calculation, and financial accounting into a single intelligent software solution for all of your real estate back office needs. Here are a few things you can expect from the Brokermint/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Basic and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Brokermint API key.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select Brokermint from the list of data sources and click the blue Connect button.
- In order to connect your Brokermint account, you’ll need your Brokermint API key.
- To get an API Key for Brokermint, you will need to email email@example.com.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from Brokermint, along with a description of the fields available with each report.
- Transactions: All transactions filtered by the selected created, updated, or closed date, including transaction ID, address, city, state, zip, status, transaction type, price, representing, acceptance date, expiration date, account ID, total gross commission, created at, updated at, closing date, timezone, listing date, created by ID, additional custom attributes, etc.
- Contacts: All contacts created or updated within the selected date range, including contact ID, type, name, company, address, email, phone, comments, lead source, created by, private, additional custom attributes, etc.
- Users: All internal users created or updated within the selected date range, including user ID, email, name, phone, active, birthday, company, role, anniversary date, address, license #, license expiration, etc.