Appfigures is a platform that helps businesses track analytics for their mobile apps. The Appfigures/Grow integration will give you an insight into how to best increase the power of company’s mobile app.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Basic and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before starting, please collect your Dropbox username (email address) and password.
- Log in to Grow and select ‘Settings’ under your name in the top-right corner
- Select ‘Data Sources’ from the menu on the left and click on ‘+ Connect Data Sources`
- Search for Appfigures, and select ‘+ Connect’
- On the new pop-up screen, you’ll need to enter you Appfigures credentials
- And that’s it - you’re ready to start building!
Below you will find the reports that the appfigures integration offers, along with the fields of data each one provides.
- List All Products: ID, Name, Developer, Icon, Vendor Identifier, Ref Number, SKU, Package Name, Store ID, Store, Storefront, Release Date, Added Date, Updated Date, Version, Active, External Account ID, Time Stamp, Source Active, Source Hidden, Source Type, Type, Devices, Bundle Identifier, Accessible Features, Children, Features, Parental ID, Storefronts, Currency, Price
- Sales: Downloads, re-downloads, Updates, Returns, Net Downloads, Promos, Revenue generated, Return Amount, Edu Downloads, Gifts, Gift Redemptions for selected products and date range
- Revenue: Sales, iap, returns, edu, ads, total
- Ads: Revenue, Requests, Impressions, ecpm, fillrate, ctr, clicks, requests filled
- Ratings: Product, Region, Date, How many stars