NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Zendesk Sell is built for optimizing sales processes, from prospecting to closing, allowing salespeople to win more deals with less effort. This article will give you an overview of the Zendesk Sell/Grow integration.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Access Token from Zendesk Sell.
- Click on the Data tab at the top left of the global navigation. Then click on "Connections" in the Data Library section.
- Click on the blue "Connect" button and search for Zendesk Sell.
- Click on the Zendesk Sell logo.
- To find your Access Token, log in to your Zendesk Sell account and go to Settings.
- Navigate to the OAuth 2 page. There you will find a place where you can add an Access Token. Go ahead and press the + Add Access Token button.
- You’ll need to add a description and give it the correct permissions. (Grow only ever needs read-only access.)
- Once you have saved those settings, you will see your access token. Be sure to save it somewhere, as you will not be able to access it again.
- Go ahead and paste this value into Grow.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the endpoints available through the Zendesk Sell/Grow integration, along with a description of each.
- Contacts: IDs, name, website, and contact information, status, and other information about your contacts.
- Deals: IDs, stage changes, organization, activity, name, and source for deals, among other information.
- Deal Sources: IDs, created and updated times, currency, estimated close date, owner name, source name, stage changes, tags, among other information about deal sources.
- Leads: IDs, Name, contact information, social information, organization, and tags, among other information for leads.
- Lead Sources: ID, created and updated times, and name, among some other information.
- Orders: Deal ID, created and updated times, and discount for orders.
- Stages: Name, category, position, likelihood, active, created and updated times, and pipeline ID for stages.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
This integration was formerly known as Base CRM.