NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
ClientSuccess is a simple yet sophisticated solution that brings together the tools, best practices, insights, and analytics you need to proactively manage your customers. This article will give you an overview of the ClientSuccess/Grow integration.
NOTE: We no longer actively support this integration. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
How to Connect
Before getting started you will need your ClientSuccess username and password.
- Log in to your Grow account and press Add Metric. Select ClientSuccess from the list of data sources. You will need to authenticate your account before you can build metrics.
- To connect your ClientSuccess account, you will need to sign in with your username and password.
- After you enter your username and password, press the Submit button.
And that’s it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the ClientSuccess/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Clients: ID, Name, success score, last touch time, active or not, among other details.
- Client Details: Name, site, contact information, social information, and IDs for Zendesk, Desk, Salesforce account, Jira, among other client details.
- Employees: Name, role, contact information, admin or not, and other details about employees.
- Interactions: Contact, name, contact information, interaction, and various IDs, among other details.
- To Dos: Created and modified timestamp, completed information, name, description, and active or not, among other details.