Pipedrive helps you manage and improve your sales pipeline, so you’re always on top of things. With Grow, you can more clearly visualize what’s happening with your sales team alongside data imported from other sources, so you’re never driving blind.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Standard and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before connecting please collect your Pipedrive API token.
- When you connect your Pipedrive account in Grow, it will ask you for an API token.
- The following GIF shows you how to get your API token from your Pipedrive account.
- First, go to your account settings in Pipedrive. In the second panel on the left side, click on API. (You can find this under the Personal tab in your account settings.) Your API token will be on that page.
- Go ahead and copy it into Grow.
And that’s it. You are good to go!
Here are the endpoints that the Pipedrive/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each one.
- Activities: Type of task, due date, assignee, deal name, etc.
- Deals: Details about the deals: status, date, count of activities, organization information, pipeline stage, assignee
- Goals: Dates and information about each goal.
- Organizations: Organizations contacted or not contacted, activity information, etc.
- Persons: Contact info for individuals associated with deals
- Pipelines: The ids and names for each of the pipelines
- Stages: The ids and names for pipelines stages, probability info
Grow also includes data from any custom fields set up on your account.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
Appending ‘Time in Stage’ slows the Deals report
The Pipedrive Deals report has an option to ‘Include Time in Stage Information’. This precisely calculates the time spent in each stage for each opportunity. Since this does multiple calculations on each row, selecting this option slows down the report very significantly. Data warehousing this report is recommended.
The Activities report includes a column that has the notes associated with each activity. However, the notes come from Pipedrive as straight HTML which can make them more challenging to work with than plain text.