NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Promoter.io is a company that allows you to distribute surveys and engage your customers in new and meaningful ways. This article will give you an overview of the Promoter.io/Grow integration.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Promoter.io API key.
- Click on the Data tab at the top left of the global navigation. Then click on "Connections" in the Data Library section.
- Click on the blue "Connect" button and search for Promoter.io.
- Click on the Promoter.io logo.
- In order to connect your Promoter.io account, you’ll need your API key.
- To get your API key, log in to your Promoter account and go to your account settings. Under the heading labeled API, you’ll find your API key.
- Go ahead and copy your API key into Grow, then press Submit.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of reports that the Promoter.io/Grow integration offers, along with a description of each.
- Campaigns: Includes contact list, name, email, launch and last survey Dates, etc.
- Contacts: Name, dates, contact info, account info, orders and login info, etc.
- Email Templates: Subject, email reply, message, date created, and other email template info.
- Feedback: Contact info, scores, comments, and tags information.
- Metrics: NPS, percentages breakdown of NPS, survey information, feedback information, revenue information, etc.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
Promoter.io has a request throttle rate of 50K calls per day and 10 calls per second per IP.