Promoter.io is a company that allows you to distribute surveys and engage your customers in new and meaningful ways. This article will give you an overview of the Promoter.io/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Basic and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Promoter.io API key.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select Promoter.io from your list of data sources, then click the Connect button.
- In order to connect your Promoter.io account, you’ll need your API key.
- To get your API key, log in to your Promoter account and go to your account settings. Under the heading labeled API, you’ll find your API key.
- Go ahead and copy your API key into Grow, then press Submit.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of reports that the Promoter.io/Grow integration offers, along with a description of each.
- Campaigns: Includes contact list, name, email, launch and last survey Dates, etc.
- Contacts: Name, dates, contact info, account info, orders and login info, etc.
- Email Templates: Subject, email reply, message, date created, and other email template info.
- Feedback: Contact info, scores, comments, and tags information.
- Metrics: NPS, percentages breakdown of NPS, survey information, feedback information, revenue information, etc.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
Promoter.io has a request throttle rate of 50K calls per day and 10 calls per second per IP.