Delighted is designed to help you connect with and understand customer needs and product usage by calculating your Net Promoter Score. This article will give you an overview of the Delighted/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Standard and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How To Connect:
First, log in to your Grow account, select ‘Settings’ under your name in the top-right corner, and select ‘Data Sources’ from the menu.
From here, select the blue ‘+Connect Data Sources’, find Delighted in the list, and select the blue ‘+ Connect’ button.
This will bring a pop-up menu asking for two things:
- Nickname: This can be anything
- API Key: From your Delighted account
To get your API key log in to your Delighted account. Navigate to your settings, then click the API tab from the menu on the left side. From here, copy this key, and paste it into Grow. If you don’t have access, contact your Delighted account admin.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the Delighted/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Metrics: All net promoter metrics for the selected date range and date grouping, including NPS, promoter count, promoter percent, passive count, passive percent, detractor count, detractor percent, response count, since (start date), and until (end date).
- Unsubscribers: All unsubscribes from NPS surveys within the selected date range, including person ID, email, name, and unsubscribe date.
- Bounced People: All bounces within the selected date range, including person ID, email, name, and bounced date.