Qualtrics makes sophisticated research simple and empowers users to capture customer, product, brand & employee experience insights in one place. This article will give you an overview of the Qualtrics/Grow integration.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your hostname and API Token to connect your Qualtrics account.
- Sign in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select Qualtrics from the list of data sources, then press the blue Connect button.
- You will need your hostname and API Token to connect your Qualtrics account.
- Your API hostname is the portion of your company’s URL that comes before ".qualtrics.com".
- To get your API token, log in to your Qualtrics account, then click on the profile silhouette in the upper right-hand corner. Select Account Settings from the menu that pulls up.
- In the navigation header, choose the Qualtrics Ids tab.
- From here, under the API section, click the green Generate Token button.
- Copy the token into Grow, along with your Qualtrics hostname, then press the blue Submit button.
And that's it! You are good to go.
The Qualtrics/Grow integration offers one set endpoint called Reports. After selecting this report, you will be able to pick from your list of surveys in Qualtrics.
For each survey you pull in, the following columns will be available:
- ResponseID, ResponseSet, IPAddress, StartDate, EndDate, RecipientLastName, RecipientFirstName, RecipientEmail, ExternalDataReference, Finished Status, Score-sum, Score-weightedAvg, Score-weightedStdDev, Question Responses, LocationLatitude, LocationLongitude, LocationAccuracy