WooCommerce makes it easy to build and customize your online business, no matter the size. This article will give you an overview of the Grow/WooCommerce integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Professional plan. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before connecting please collect your WooCommerce store URL, Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
- Log in to your Grow account and press Add Metric. Select WooCommerce from the list of data sources, then press the blue Connect button.
- To connect with WooCommerce, you need your store URL, and your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
- There are a few steps to turn on the WooCommerce API. Which can be found on the WooCommerce article here. We simplified the steps from their article below:
- Turn on the WordPress permalinks on in Settings > Permalinks.
- Enable REST API in WooCommerce > Settings > API tab and tick the Enable REST API checkbox.
- Create your API keys in WooCommerce > Settings > API > Keys/Apps.
- Select Add Key:
- Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the User field and add a Description. Choose the level of access for this API key, which can be Read access, Write access or Read/Write access. Then select the Generate API Key button and WooCommerce will generate API keys for that user.
- Now that keys have been generated, you should see two new keys, a QRCode, and a Revoke API Key button. These two keys are your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
- Copy your keys, then paste them into Grow.
- When you've done that, press the blue Submit button.
And that’s it. You are good to go!
Below is a list of the endpoints offered through the Grow/WooCommerce integration, along with the data that each endpoint returns.
- Customers: ID, Created At, Last Update, Email, First Name, Last Name, Username, Role, Last Order ID, Last Order Date, Orders Count, Total Spent, Avatar URL, Billing Address First Name, Billing Address Last Name, Billing Address Company, Billing Address Address 1, Billing Address Address 2, Billing Address City, Billing Address State, Billing Address Postcode, Billing Address Country, Billing Address Email, Billing Address Phone, Shipping Address First Name, Shipping Address Last Name, Shipping Address Company, Shipping Address Address 1, Shipping Address Address 2, Shipping Address City, Shipping Address State, Shipping Address Postcode, Shipping Address Country
- Orders: ID, Order Number, Order Key, Created At, Updated At, Completed At, Status, Currency, Total, Subtotal, Total Line Items Quantity, Total Tax, Total Shipping, Cart Tax, Shipping Tax, Total Discount, Shipping Methods, Payment Details Method ID, Payment Details Method Title, Payment Details Paid, Billing Address First Name, Billing Address Last Name, Billing Address Company, Billing Address Address 1, Billing Address Address 2, Billing Address City, Billing Address State, Billing Address Postcode, Billing Address Country, Billing Address Email, Billing Address Phone, Shipping Address First Name, Shipping Address Last Name, Shipping Address Company, Shipping Address Address 1, Shipping Address Address 2, Shipping Address City, Shipping Address State, Shipping Address Postcode, Shipping Address Country, Customer IP, Customer User Agent, Customer ID, View Order URL, Tax Lines, Fee Lines, Is Vat Exempt, Customer ID, Customer Created At, Customer Last Update, Customer Email, Customer First Name, Customer Last Name, Customer Username, Customer Role, Customer Last Order ID, Customer Last Order Date, Customer Orders Count, Customer Total Spent, Customer Avatar URL, Customer Billing Address First Name, Customer Billing Address Last Name, Customer Billing Address Company, Customer Billing Address Address 1, Customer Billing Address Address 2, Customer Billing Address City, Customer Billing Address State, Customer Billing Address Postcode, Customer Billing Address Country, Customer Billing Address Email, Customer Billing Address Phone, Customer Shipping Address First Name, Customer Shipping Address Last Name, Customer Shipping Address Company, Customer Shipping Address Address 1, Customer Shipping Address Address 2, Customer Shipping Address City, Customer Shipping Address State, Customer Shipping Address Postcode, Customer Shipping Address Country
- Order Line Items: ID, Created At, Updated At, Status Subtotal, Subtotal Tax, Total, Total Tax, Price, Quantity, Tax Class, Name, Product ID, SKU
- Sales Report: Sales, Orders, Items, Tax, Shipping, Discount, Customers, Date
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
WooCommerce and WordPress
If you have a WooCommerce site that is based on WordPress, you have the option of connecting the MySQL database instead through Grow’s native connector.
You can only bring in the entire Customers report
There aren't any options for filtering down the Customers report when pulling it into Grow, so you have to bring in the entire report. That means it could take a little longer to pull in that report depending on your account. If the report is too large, you might get a "time out" error. We're aware of this limitation and are working on a way to make this a better experience.