NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Get the most of your Smartsheet data by connecting your account to Grow!
How to Connect
Before starting, please collect your Smartsheet email and password.
- Click on the Data tab at the top left of the global navigation. Then click on "Connections" in the Data Library section.
- Click on the blue "Connect" button, search for Smartsheet, and click on the logo.
- You’ll be brought to a login screen. Go ahead and log in to your Smartsheet account.
- Once you have signed in, you’ll need to grant Grow access to view your Smartsheet data. Go ahead and click Allow.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the Smartsheet/Grow integration offers, along with a description of the data each one provides.
- List Sheets: ID, name, Access Level, Permalink, Created At, and Modified At.
- Get Sheet: Custom; depends on your sheet.
- Sights: ID, name, access level, permalink, created at, and modified at.
- Users: Email, name, first name, last name, admin, licensed sheet creator, group admin, resource viewer, id, status, and sheet count.
- Workspaces: ID, name, access level, and permalink.
- List Reports: ID, name, Access Level, Permalink.
- Get Reports: Custom; depends on your report.
NOTE: Sheet Summary Reports are not able to be accessed via the API at this time since they don't have an endpoint for those Reports. You can read more about this in a Smartsheet community post here.