Get the most of your Smartsheet data by connecting your account to Grow!
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Professional plan. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before starting, please collect your Smartsheets email and password.
- First, log in to Grow and press the Add Metric button. Select Smartsheet from the list of data sources and click connect
- You’ll be brought to a login screen. Go ahead and log in to your Smartsheet account.
- Once you have signed in, you’ll need to grant Grow access to view your Smartsheet data. Go ahead and click Allow.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the Smartsheet/Grow integration offers, along with a description of the data each one provides.
- List Sheets: ID, name, Access Level, Permalink, Created At, and Modified At.
- Get Sheet: Custom; depends on your sheet.
- Sights: ID, name, access level, permalink, created at, and modified at.
- Users: Email, name, first name, last name, admin, licensed sheet creator, group admin, resource viewer, id, status, and sheet count.
- Workspaces: ID, name, access level, and permalink.