NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Box is a simple, secure, cloud based file sharing and collaboration service that allows you to access your files from anywhere. Here are some things you can expect from the Box/Grow integration.
Contents in this Article:
How to Connect
Before starting, please collect your Box login information.
- Click on the Data tab at the top left of the global navigation. Then click on "Connections" in the Data Library section.
- Click on the blue "Connect" button, search for Box, and click on the logo.
- You'll need your Box username (email address) and password to connect your account to Grow. Once you have entered these in, click the blue Authorize button.
- You will then need to grant Grow permission to access your Box account. Go ahead and click Grant Access to Box.
- Once you've done that, you'll be returned to Grow.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Instead of having set endpoints that you can pull from, Box lets you pull in the files you have hosted on Box. This can be useful if you have exported files from platforms that may not yet have an integration with Grow.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
Why is the data taking so long to load?
Box’s API limits how many calls to their API a user can make, so pulling data into a warehouse might be a little slow.
Why isn't my data updating in Grow?
Make sure that the files you want to use in your Grow metrics are synced folders in Box. If they aren't, your metrics won't automatically reflect changes made to the Box file.
How can I make sure my data is secure?
We have several controls in place to keep your data safe. Check out our security article to see what steps you can take to ensure your data is secure.
How do I prepare my spreadsheets to use in Grow?
It's important to make sure your spreadsheets are formatted appropriately so you can easily use them in Grow. We strongly recommend you consult this help article for tips to prepare your spreadsheets.