BambooHR consolidates all of your employee information and time tracking into a single application, allowing you to create HR objectives for your organization. This article will give you an overview of the BambooHR/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Standard and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before getting started you will need your BambooHR API Key and company subdomain.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select BambooHR from the list of data sources, and press the Connect button.
- In order to connect your account, you will need your API Key and company subdomain.
- To get these, log in to your BambooHR account.
Note: You will need to have admin permissions to have access to your company’s API information.
- Once you log in, click on your profile. From the menu that pulls up, select API Keys.
- On this page, you will see the list of valid API keys for your profile. Go ahead and copy the API key.
- To find your subdomain, look at the URL for your BambooHR account. Your company’s subdomain is the portion of the URL that comes before bamboohr.com.
- Go ahead and copy this and your API Key into Grow.
- Once you have done this, press Submit.
And that’s it! You are good to go.
Below you’ll find a list of the endpoints that the BambooHR/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Directory: All employees, includes first and last name, job title, department, phone number, contact information, office location, etc.
- Who’s Out: All out of office dates for current employees, including status, start date, end date, type, number of days, etc.
- Users: All account users, including user ID, employee ID, first and last name, email, status, and last login date.