Jobs2Careers is a job-generating ad placement interface that gives you the ability to query nearly 4 million job postings in the U.S. This article will give you an overview of the Jobs2Careers/Grow integration.
NOTE: We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of April 2019. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
How to Connect
Before starting, please collect your Jobs2Careers Customer Reference and Secret. These may need to be obtained from Jobs2Careers support.
- First, log in to your Grow account and press Add Metric. Select Jobs2Careers from the list of data sources, then click connect.
- In order to connect your Jobs2Careers account to Grow, you’ll need your Jobs2Careers Customer Reference and Secret.
- The Customer Reference will be provided to you by Jobs2Careers.
- The Secret may also be referred to as the pkey or private key.
- Once you have these two pieces of information, enter them into the appropriate fields in Grow.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is the list of endpoints that you can pull into Grow through the Grow/Jobs2Careers date range, along with the data that each report returns.
- Clicks: click_id, price, time, job_reference, ip, url, platform
- Calls: price, caller_number, caller_name, inbound_no, forward_no, call_time, duration, call_status
- Cost Per Click: click_id, price
- Campaigns: Campaign Id, Total Clicks, Total Cost
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
The API for Jobs2Careers can sometimes be slow.
If you are experiencing slowness when pulling in large amounts of data, we recommend pulling in a smaller sample and creating a dataset. This will help you to pull in more data into Grow at a faster rate.
Jobs2Careers places a limit on the range or number of days of data you can pull in.
If you query more than 111 days, you may get an error saying that it is an invalid date range. To avoid this error when you are pulling a report from Jobs2Careers, try to keep your date query to 111 days or fewer as much as possible.