TSheets is a cloud-based time tracking and scheduling solution accessible via mobile apps or the desktop. This article will give you an overview of the TSheets/Grow integration.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your TSheets token.
- Log in to your Grow account, then press Add Metric. You will need to authenticate your account before you can build metrics.
- You will need your TSheets token to connect to Grow.
- To get your TSheets token, log into your TSheets account. Select "Add-ons" from the menu on the left side of the page.
- Next, find the row called API and click the blue Install button.
- Click the + Add A New Application button.
- You will need to fill in the following three fields:
- Name: Grow
- Description: Grow Integration
- OAuth Redirect URL: https://app.gogrow.com/api/auth/data-source/TSheets/callback
- Next, click the + Add Token button at the bottom of the window.
- Go ahead and pick an expiration date far in the future. (You can always come back to this step and change the expiration date later)
- Copy the token you just created.
- Go ahead and paste your token into Grow, then submit.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the endpoints offered through the Grow/TSheets integration, along with a description of the data each one pulls back.
- List Users: Group Name, ID, First Name, Last Name, Group ID, Active, Employee Number, Salaried, Exempt, Username, Email, Payroll ID, Hire Date, Term Date, Last Modified, Last Active, Created, Profile Image URL, Client URL, Company Name, Mobile Number, PTO Balances, Submitted To, Approved To, Manager of Group IDs, Require Password Change, Pay Rate, Pay Interval, Permissions Admin, Permissions Mobile, Permissions Status Box, Permissions Reports, Permissions Manage Timesheets, Permissions Manage Authorization, Permissions Manage Users, Permissions Manage My Timesheets, Permissions Manage Job Codes, Permissions Pin Login, Permissions Approve Timesheets, Permissions Manage Schedules, Permissions External Access, Permissions Manage My Schedule, Permissions Manage Company Schedules, Permissions View Company Schedules, Permissions View Group Schedules, Permissions Manage No Schedules, Permissions View My Schedules, Custom Fields, Manager Of Group IDs, Manager Of Group IDs
- List Timesheets: Job Code Name, ID, User ID, Job Code ID, Start, End, Duration, Date, TZ, TZ STR, Type, Location, On The Clock, Locked, Notes, Last Modified, Custom Fields
- List Geolocations: Id, User ID, Accuracy, Altitude, Latitude, Longitude, Speed, Heading, Source, Device Identifier, Created
Please note that for the List Geolocations endpoint, you will be asked to specify a geolocation ID in a comma-separated list with no spaces.