NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Bronto provides commerce marketing automation for mid-market and enterprise organizations. As a leading email marketing provider, Bronto intuitively and effectively manages email and social media marketing campaigns. Here are some things you can expect from the Bronto/Grow integration.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Bronto API token.
- Log in to your Grow account, then click Add Metric. Select Bronto from the list of data sources, then press the Connect button.
- You will need your API token from Bronto in order to connect your account to Grow.
- To get your API token, sign in to your Bronto account. Go to Home, select Settings, then Data Exchange. On this page, you can create and modify your API tokens.
- Copy the API token and paste it into Grow, then press the Submit button.
And that’s it! You are good to go.
Below is a complete list of the reports you can pull from Bronto, along with a description of the fields available with each report.
- Deliveries: All scheduled email deliveries matching the selected date range, including ID, start date, message ID, status, type, number sends, number deliveries, hard bounces, soft bounces, unique opens, unique clicks, unique conversions, revenue, survey responses, forwards, contact updates, unsubscribes by prefs, unsubscribes by complaint, contact losses, delivery rate, open rate, click rate, click through rate, conversion rate, bounce rate, complaint rate, social shares, shares facebook, shares twitter, views facebook, views twitter, social views, etc.
- Recent Inbound Activities: All inbound email actions matching the selected date range, including created date, contact ID, delivery, activity type, email address, contact status, message name, delivery type, delivery start date, list name, list label, webform action, order ID, etc.
- Lists: All lists, including ID, name, label, active count, and status.
- Segments: All segments, including ID, name, last updated date, and active count.