Emma’s digital marketing platform makes it easy to create beautifully designed emails that drive results for your teams. Here are some things you can expect from the Emma/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Professional plan. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Emma Private Key, Public Key, and Account ID.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric.
- Choose Emma from the list of data sources, then press the blue Connect button.
- To authorize your account, you will need your Private Key, your Public Key, and your Account ID.
- To find these for your account, first log in to your Emma account. Go to your Account Settings section, then click on the API Key tab. Your public API key, private API key, and Account ID will be shown on that tab.
- Copy these values into Grow, then press Submit. That’s it!
NOTE: These instructions and the screenshot were pulled from api.myemma.com.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from Emma, along with a description of the data available with each report.
- Members: All member listings in the account, including status, confirmed opt-in, account ID, name, favorite food, member ID, modified date, plaintext preferred, email error, member since, bounce count, deleted date, email, etc.
- Responses: All emails response data, including account ID, month, year, mailings, sent, delivered, bounced, opened, clicked unique, clicked, forwarded, shared, share clicked, webview shared, webview share clicked, opted out, signed up, etc.
- Mailings: All mailings data and contents, including mailing type, send started, cancel by user, mailing ID, recipient count, mailing status, account ID, month, year, deleted date, reply to, started or finished, subject disabled, sender, plaintext only, name, parent ID, failure message, send finished, send date, signup form ID, purged date, etc.