Wrike's project management tool helps remote and co-located team members collaborate and organize tasks more efficiently so that projects are completed faster. The Grow/Wrike integration allows you to analyze and track your project data in real-time and provide key decision-makers with the information they need, when they need it.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Basic and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before getting started you will need your Wrike credentials.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select Wrike from your list of data sources, then click the Connect button.
- A new authentication window will open with a Wrike login screen. Enter your Wrike credentials here and click Login.
- Once Wrike has verified your account, the window will close and you will be brought back to Grow.
- And that's it! You're set to build metrics.
And that’s it! You are good to go.
Below is a complete list of the endpoints that the Wrike integration offers, along with a short description of the data each one returns:
- Users: All users, including name, ID, type, timezone, locale, deleted, company name, phone, title, location, etc.
- Groups: All user groups, including group ID, name, type, timezone, locale, deleted, my team, etc.
- Folders & Projects: All folders and projects, including title, scope, child IDs, project author, owner IDs, status, completed date, etc.
- Tasks: All tasks filtered by user. Additional filter options include status, created date, due date, or completed date. These filters can be selected from the checkbox or drop-down menus that are automatically generated when the "Tasks" report is selected:
- Fields for the Tasks report includes task ID, active, completed, deferred, cancelled, account name and ID, title, description, status, importance, created date, scope, priority, duration, start date, due date, completed date, responsible IDs, etc.
- Comments: All comments, including author ID, text, created date, parent task name and ID, author name and ID, etc.
- Time Logs: All time entries for the desired date range, including parent task name and ID, user name and ID, hours, created date, tracked date, comment, etc.