TradeGecko helps keep all of your inventory, orders, and customers managed and accounted for in one place. This article will give you an overview of the TradeGecko/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Basic and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your TradeGecko login credentials.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select TradeGecko from the list of data sources and press the blue Connect button.
- You will be brought to TradeGecko’s sign in page. Go ahead and log in to your account.
- Once you press Sign In To Your Account, you will be brought back to Grow's page.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the TradeGecko/Grow integration offers, along with a description of the data that each report returns.
- Products: id, created_at, updated_at, brand, description, image_url, name, opt1, opt2, opt3, product_type, quantity, status, supplier, supplier_ids.0, tags, stock_batchable, stock_perishable, stock_serializable, variant_ids.0, image_ids, vendor
- Orders: id, created_at, updated_at, assignee_id, issued_at, ship_at, billing_address_id, company_id, contact_id, currency_id, shipping_address_id, stock_location_id, user_id, source_id, default_price_list_id, document_url, email, notes, order_number, phone_number, reference_number, source_url, tags, tax_treatment, total, status, payment_status, invoice_status, packed_status, fulfillment_status, return_status, returning_status, shippability_status, backordering_status, fulfillment_ids, invoice_ids, fulfillment_return_ids, payment_ids, refund_ids, invoices, invoice_numbers, order_line_item_ids
- NOTE: This report may require you to fill in the following filters: Payment, invoice, packed, fulfillment, return, returning, shippability, and backordering status. You can also enter filterable tags.
- Invoices: id, created_at, updated_at, order_id, shipping_address_id, billing_address_id, payment_term_id, due_at, exchange_rate, invoice_number, invoiced_at, notes, cached_total, payment_status, order_number, company_id, currency_id, invoice_line_item_ids, payment_ids
- Invoice Line Items: id, created_at, updated_at, invoice_id, order_line_item_id, ledger_account_id, position, quantity
- Variants: id, created_at, updated_at, status, product_id, default_ledger_account_id, buy_price, committed_stock, incoming_stock, composite, description, initial_cost_price, initial_stock_level, initial_stock_location_id, keep_selling, last_cost_price, manage_stock, max_online, moving_average_cost, name, online_ordering, opt1, opt2, opt3, position, product_name, product_status, product_type, retail_price, sellable, sku, stock_on_hand, supplier_code, taxable, upc, weight, weight_unit, wholesale_price, image_ids, variant_prices, locations