TradeGecko helps keep all of your inventory, orders, and customers managed and accounted for in one place. This article will give you an overview of the TradeGecko/Grow integration.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your TradeGecko login credentials.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select TradeGecko from the list of data sources and press the blue Connect button.
- You will be brought to TradeGecko’s sign in page. Go ahead and log in to your account.
- Once you press Sign In To Your Account, you will be brought back to Grow's page.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the TradeGecko/Grow integration offers, along with a description of the data that each report returns.
- Products: id, created_at, updated_at, brand, description, image_url, name, opt1, opt2, opt3, product_type, quantity, status, supplier, supplier_ids.0, tags, stock_batchable, stock_perishable, stock_serializable, variant_ids.0, image_ids, vendor
- Orders: id, created_at, updated_at, assignee_id, issued_at, ship_at, billing_address_id, company_id, contact_id, currency_id, shipping_address_id, stock_location_id, user_id, source_id, default_price_list_id, document_url, email, notes, order_number, phone_number, reference_number, source_url, tags, tax_treatment, total, status, payment_status, invoice_status, packed_status, fulfillment_status, return_status, returning_status, shippability_status, backordering_status, fulfillment_ids, invoice_ids, fulfillment_return_ids, payment_ids, refund_ids, invoices, invoice_numbers, order_line_item_ids
- NOTE: This report may require you to fill in the following filters: Payment, invoice, packed, fulfillment, return, returning, shippability, and backordering status. You can also enter filterable tags.
- Invoices: id, created_at, updated_at, order_id, shipping_address_id, billing_address_id, payment_term_id, due_at, exchange_rate, invoice_number, invoiced_at, notes, cached_total, payment_status, order_number, company_id, currency_id, invoice_line_item_ids, payment_ids
- Invoice Line Items: id, created_at, updated_at, invoice_id, order_line_item_id, ledger_account_id, position, quantity
- Variants: id, created_at, updated_at, status, product_id, default_ledger_account_id, buy_price, committed_stock, incoming_stock, composite, description, initial_cost_price, initial_stock_level, initial_stock_location_id, keep_selling, last_cost_price, manage_stock, max_online, moving_average_cost, name, online_ordering, opt1, opt2, opt3, position, product_name, product_status, product_type, retail_price, sellable, sku, stock_on_hand, supplier_code, taxable, upc, weight, weight_unit, wholesale_price, image_ids, variant_prices, locations