Pinterest is a visually rich social bulletin board that allows people to discover and share the things they love and provides a channel through which you can promote your content quickly across a wide range of users. This article will give you an overview of the Pinterest/Grow integration.
NOTE: We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of March 20th, 2020. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Pinterest login credentials.
- Log in to your Grow account. Click on Add Metric. Select Pinterest from the list of data sources, then select Connect Your Account.
- This will take you a login page for Pinterest. Go ahead and log in to your account.
- After you sign in, you will be brought to a permissions page. To give Grow access, click Okay.
- You’ll be redirected to Grow.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the reports that the Pinterest/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Pins: All content pinned to boards, including creator name, ID, board name, board URL, comments, number of saves, etc.
- Boards: All boards created by users, including board URL and name, created date/time, number of pins, followers, etc.
- User Info: All user accounts, including account type, URL, number pins, following, followers, user boards, etc.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
Likes and Saves
As of July 1, 2017, Pinterest’s API no longer tracks "likes." Additionally, "repins" are now called "saves." You can learn more about this on their blog.