Financial data is critical for your business—you need to be able to stay up-to-date on your funds in a clear, usable way. Grow lets you connect to the following banks:
- American Express
- Bank of America
- Navy Federal Credit Union
- TD Bank
- US Bank
- Wells Fargo
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need to know your financial institution along with the login credentials.
- Log in to Grow and click on Add Metric. Select Banking Financial Accounts as your data source, then press the Connect button.
- An in-app window will pop up. Here, use the dropdown to select your financial institution.
- Once you have selected your financial institution, enter your credentials you use for your online banking in the fields shown below your bank.
- Once you have entered these in, press the Connect button.
And that’s it! You are good to go.
For each bank, there are two endpoints available: Accounts and Transactions.
For each bank, the standard fields are as follows:
- Accounts: _id, _item, _user, balance.available, balance.current, institution_type, meta.limit, meta.name, meta.number, subtype, type
- Transactions: _account, _id, _pendingTransaction, amount, date, name, meta.account_owner, meta.location.address, meta.location.city, meta.location.state, pending, type.primary, category.0, category.1, category_id
These additional fields may be available, depending on the bank:
- Accounts: meta.owner, meta.official_name
- Transactions: score.location.address, score.location.city, score.location.state, score.name, category.2, meta.location.coordinates.lat, meta.location.coordinates.lon, meta.location.zip, meta.ppd_id, score.location.zip
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
We treat the safety and security of your information seriously. We only ask for read only permissions. We use https://www.plaid.com/ a widely-used financial information platform for extra security.
Because we use a third-party system to connect to the bank also means that if you are not able to pull any information from your bank, it could be an issue between your bank and Plaid. You can check Plaid's status here:https://status.plaid.com/