SalesforceIQ’s out-of-the-box CRM system is a sales support tool that transforms the way teams work through data-driven insights. This article will give you an overview of the SalesforceIQ/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Professional plan. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before connecting please collect your SalesforceIQ connection name, API Key, and API Secret.
- Log in to your Grow account, then select Add Metric. Choose SalesforceIQ from the list of data sources, then select Connect.
- In order to connect to your SalesforceIQ account, you’ll need your connection name, API Key, and API Secret.
- To find these, you’ll need to first set up API access in SalesforceIQ.
- To set it up, go ahead and log in to your SalesforceIQ account. At the top of the page, click the gear button and choose Settings.
- Once in your settings, select Integrations from the left-hand panel.
- Select Custom Integration. Go ahead and give your connection a name. (Write this down—you’ll need it later.) After you do this, you will see your API Key and Secret Key. Copy these down as you will not be able to view the Secret Key again.
- Next, you can copy these values into Grow’s three fields: Connection Name, API Key, and Secret Key.
And that’s it. You are good to go!
Below is a list of the endpoints that the SalesforceIQ/Grow integration offers, along with a short description.
Lists: All lists created within the Grow user’s SalesforceIQ account. List reports include list item ID, list ID, list item name, version, status, created date, modified date fields, associated IDs, and additional fields defined by the account admin. Some common examples of list reports and additional fields include:
- Deals: Owner, country HQ, funds, interest, sector, close date, deal size, description, status notes, source type, team, comments, location, etc.
- Marketing Contacts: Contact info, current title, close date, categories, department, country/region, etc.
- Old Market Contacts: Sources, contact info, current title, close date, exported, categories, events, department, country, region, current language, owner, etc.
- Talent Contacts: Potential roles, sector, location, familiarity, motivation, seniority, core value, current company, email, close date, owner, current title, etc.
- Titles: Company, title, current company, current title, close date, etc.
Note: A list may be account-based or contact-based, but cannot be both.
Accounts: All accounts, including account ID, name, created date, modified date, and additional fields defined by the account admin.
Contacts: All contacts, including contact info, company name, job title, title, email, contact ID, start year and month, value, primary, end year, etc.