LimeLight is a subscription management platform providing marketing automation, billing optimization, and data intelligence for eCommerce merchants. This article will give you an overview of the LimeLight CRM/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Standard and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Limelight site name, API username, and API password.
- Log in to your Grow account, then click Add Metric. Select LimeLight CRM from the list of data sources, then click the Connect button.
- To connect your LimeLight CRM account, you will need your site name, API username, and API password.
- You’ll need to have an API user in LimeLight CRM for this. Admins in LimeLight CRM can set up API user.
- To do this, log in to your LimeLight CRM account, go to Admin Settings, then to API accounts. Next to the Actions button, click on the drop down. From there, you can click on “Add API User” to create a new user.
- A window will pull up titled Create API Account. Go ahead and fill in the fields on this window.
- Once you have created this user, the API password is automatically generated.
- Go ahead and copy the API username and password into Grow, enter your LimeLight CRM site name, then press Submit.
- That’s it! You are ready to create metrics.
NOTE: The screenshots from LimeLight CRM come from their API documentation.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the reports that the LimeLight CRM/Grow integration offers, along with a description each one offers.
- Campaign: Campaign name, type, and description, product information, and shipping prices and description, among other details.
- Campaigns: Campaign name, type, and description, product information, shipping and payment information, among other details.
- Orders: Billing information, order status, confirmation, and details, shipping details, product information and notes, and system and employee notes, among other details.
- Prospects: Name, addresses, date created, and affiliate information.
- Customers: Name, contact information, order count and list.