Oracle Taleo is a Human Resources Software that enables companies to easily recruit, develop, and retain top talent with an engaging, social, and data-rich talent management suite. Here are some things you can expect from the Oracle Taleo/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Standard and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before starting, please collect Taleo username, password, and company code.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric.
- Navigate to Oracle Taleo and select. Click connect.
- A new window will appear for you to type in your username, password and company code (also referred to as your unique instance ID).
- Click Submit
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from Oracle Taleo, along with a description of the fields available with each report.
- Accounts: All recruiting and staffing support organizations, including name, owners, creation date, location, description, contact info, account ID, industry, last updated, parent ID, zip code, relationship URLs contact log, history log, etc.
- Candidates: All candidate files submitted for review, including name, years exp, ADP employee ID, accepted offer PDF, accepted offer ID, account number, creation date, additional languages, referred by ID, agent contact info, current salary, individual with disability, start status, classification, country of birth, resume text, date of birth, candidate contact, electronic payslip, employment type, ending date, high edu, hire date, hired for department, hired for req ID, location, title, in status date, interview score, job level, last degree obtained, passport number, pay component, pay group, pay scale group, payment method, payroll ID, salary expectations, start date, position, tax status, relationship URLs, etc.
- Employees: All employee data, including employee ID, creation date, areas of expertise, career ambitions, location, critical experience, position, date of birth, department, desired advancement, development path, division, email, employee number, active status, is review mgr, name, flight risk, hired date, hourly wage, job code, title, last day date, manager, contact info, pay range, pay frequency, promotion readiness, salary, start date, status, custom fields, etc.
- Requisitions: All requisitions, including creation date, salary range, talents, birth date, budgeted, business unit, candidate, job code, cost center, department, employee group, filled by, filled date, HR generalist, hiring manager, req ID, in status date, job title, job classification, job level, offer apprs, opened date, parent position, pay range, permanent, owners, recruiter, source of hire, comments, status, temporary duration, job function, industry, type, relationship URLs, poster, etc.
- Users: All users, including creation date, submitted email, confidential access, department, division, email, name, user ID, job level, last login, last updated, location, manager, offer appr, phone, approver, hiring manager, role, status, time zone, title, relationship URLs, etc.
- Locations: All locations relevant to recruiting activities, including ID, name, location code, time zone, region ID, description, requisition approvers, address, phone, country code, interview rooms, entity type, relationship URLs, etc.