NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
BigCommerce is a flexible, robust ecommerce platform that provides established and emerging brands alike with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store. Here are a few things you can expect from the BigCommerce/Grow integration.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need to create an API account for each store. This BigCommerce help article goes through the full process, but basically you need to do the following:
- The store owner needs to go to Advanced Settings › API Accounts
- Click "API Account" and give it a name.
- Copy the API path URL (you'll need to enter part of it in Grow later)
- Choose the following settings for the "OAuth Scopes":
- Click Save
- A window will pop up with the Client ID, Client Secret, and Access Token. Save these to your computer because this is the only time they will display. (These will also automatically download as a text file.)
- In Grow, go to your data sources settings page and click "Connect Data Sources"
- Search for BigCommerce and click "Connect"
- In the pop-up window, enter your Client ID, Access Token, and part of the API path (https://api.bigcommerce.com/stores/xxxxxxxxxx/v3/).
Here's an overview of the process in BigCommerce:
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from BigCommerce, along with a description of the fields available with each report.
- Products: All products within the selected category, including product ID, keyword filter, name, type, SKU, search keywords, availability, description, cost price, retail price, sale price, is visible, is featured, inventory level, inventory warning level, dimensions, shipping price, is free shipping, rating total, rating count, total sold, date created, brand ID, view count, categories, modified date, event date start/end, condition, preorder release date, preorder message, order quantity minimum/maximum, tax class ID, primary image ID, etc.
- Orders: All orders matching the selected date range, including order ID, customer ID, created date, modified date, shipped date, status, subtotal, tax, base shipping/handling cost, wrapping cost, total, items total, payment method, payment provider ID, payment status, refunded amount, is digital, store credit amount, GC amount, IP country, currency, exchange rate, customer message, discount amount, coupon discount, is deleted, billing address, CC type, order source, etc.
- Customers: All customers, including customer ID, company, name, email, phone, created date, modified date, store credit, registration IP address, group ID, notes, tax exempt category, reset pass on login, accepts marketing, etc.