BigCommerce is a flexible, robust ecommerce platform that provides established and emerging brands alike with everything they need to launch, promote, manage and scale a successful online store. Here are a few things you can expect from the BigCommerce/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Standard and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your BigCommerce store domain, API username and API key.
- Log in to your Grow account and select Add Metric. Select BigCommerce from the list of data sources, then select Connect.
- To connect your account, you will need your store domain, along with your API username and API key. If you do not have these, we will walk you through creating them below.
- Log into your BigCommerce store. Click Advanced Settings > Legacy API Settings
- Click Create a Legacy API Account.
- Type in a new username (ex. Grow), then click Save. Go find your new username in the list of created API accounts, and click Edit.
- Go ahead and copy your API username and your API token.
- In Grow, enter the following:
- Your store subdomain (ex. www.storeNameURL.com )
- Your API account username (the one you just created)
- Your API Token will go in the API Key field in Grow.
- When you have entered these, press Submit.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from BigCommerce, along with a description of the fields available with each report.
- Products: All products within the selected category, including product ID, keyword filter, name, type, SKU, search keywords, availability, description, cost price, retail price, sale price, is visible, is featured, inventory level, inventory warning level, dimensions, shipping price, is free shipping, rating total, rating count, total sold, date created, brand ID, view count, categories, modified date, event date start/end, condition, preorder release date, preorder message, order quantity minimum/maximum, tax class ID, primary image ID, etc.
- Orders: All orders matching the selected date range, including order ID, customer ID, created date, modified date, shipped date, status, subtotal, tax, base shipping/handling cost, wrapping cost, total, items total, payment method, payment provider ID, payment status, refunded amount, is digital, store credit amount, GC amount, IP country, currency, exchange rate, customer message, discount amount, coupon discount, is deleted, billing address, CC type, order source, etc.
- Customers: All customers, including customer ID, company, name, email, phone, created date, modified date, store credit, registration IP address, group ID, notes, tax exempt category, reset pass on login, accepts marketing, etc.