Google Merchant Center helps merchants promote their products to millions of shoppers with Google Shopping campaigns, dynamic remarketing ads, and local inventory ads. This article will give you an overview of the Google Merchant Center/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Standard and Professional plans. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Google login credentials.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select Google Merchant Center from the list of data sources, then press the Connect button.
- You will need to sign in to your Google account to connect your Google Merchant Account to Grow.
- Once you’ve chosen the account, you’ll need to give Grow permission to access your account data.
- Once you’ve done this, you’ll be brought back to Grow.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the endpoints that Google Merchant Center offers, along with a short description of each.
- List Products: All products listed in the Merchant Center account, including ID, title, description, channel, age group, availability, brand, condition, gender, product category, price, currency, product type, shipping price, shipping currency, shipping country, sizes, taxes rate, taxes country, custom attribute fields, etc.
- List Product Statuses: Current status assignments for all products listed in the Merchant Center account, including product ID, title, destination status, intention status, approval status, data quality issues ID, DQI severity, DQI timestamp, DQI location, created date, updated date, expiration date, etc.