Amazon Seller Central puts your products in front of tens of millions of Amazon shoppers to help you grow your business. The Amazon Seller Central/Grow integration enables you to visualize the data about your products in a clear and efficient way, which will help you make informed decisions about your sales.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Professional plan. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect (for USA and Canada)
In order to authorize us as a developer, please follow the steps below:
- Log into your Amazon Seller account
- Click on Settings in the top right corner
- Select User Permissions
- Scroll down to the section that says "Third party developer and apps" and click "Visit Manage Your Apps"
- Click "Authorize new Developer"
- Enter Grow.com as the "Developer's Name"
- Enter 896989077401 as the "Developer ID"
- In Grow search for Amazon Seller Central in the data sources list and hit "Connect." You will enter your seller ID and the MWS Auth Token that appears once you authorize us as a developer.
To find your Seller ID:
- Login to your seller account
- Select Settings, then Account Info on upper right of screen
- Under Business Information select "Your Merchant Token"
Your MWS Auth Token can be found on the "Manage your apps" page where you authorized Grow as a developer.
In Grow, now you can give the connection a name, and enter the Seller ID (or merchant token) and the MWS Auth Token to finish connecting your ASC data to Grow.
Here you’ll find a list of the endpoints Amazon Seller Central offers, along with a short description of each report.
- Orders Today: Shows a list of all orders placed today.
- Financial Event Groups: At the end of each statement, the original total, processing status, beginning balance, financial event start date.
- Request Report: Request standard reports from Amazon.
- Order By Last Update
- Inventory Report
- Active Listing Report
- Open Listing Report
- Sold Listings Report
- Unshipped Orders Report
- Orders by Order Date Report
- Feedback Report
- Various FBA Reports (Inventory management reports, promotion reports, shipments)
- Get Report List: Shows list of reports with ID, report type, and available date
- Get Report by Id: Search for specific reports using the report ID.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
Amazon Seller Central metrics have an option to “Use aggregation.” Checking this box affects the “Orders by Order Date” report. The “Use aggregation” box orders the data that comes in by the date and time it was updated.
30-Day Limit for Reports
Grow can only pull in the last 30 days of data for each report. To get past this, you can create a stored report for one of the reports you need.
Amazon has specific throttling limits. This is how they explain it in their documentation:
- Request quota: The number of requests that you can submit at one time without throttling. The request quota decreases with each request you submit, and increases at the restore rate. Requests are calculated for each Amazon seller account and Amazon MWS developer account pair.
- Restore rate (also called the recovery rate): The rate at which your request quota increases over time, up to the maximum request quota.
- Maximum request quota (also called the burst rate): The maximum size that the request quota can reach.
- Hourly request quota: The maximum number of requests you can submit per hour.
If you want to know more, we recommend reading their help article on throttling.