NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Egnyte makes it easy to manage, share, and collaborate on files from any device. This article will give you an overview of the Egnyte/Grow integration.
Contents in this Article:
How to Connect
Before you get started, you will need your Egnyte login credentials and subdomain.
- Click on the Data tab at the top left of the global navigation. Then click on "Connections" in the Data Library section.
- Click on the blue "Connect" button, search for Egnyte, and click on the logo.
- To do this, you will first enter your subdomain for your Egnyte account. This is the portion of your Egnyte web page that comes before .egnyte.com .
- Once you've done this, you'll be asked to sign in to your Egnyte account. Go ahead and enter your Egnyte username or email address.
- After you enter your email, you will be brought to a page where you can enter your password. Once you have done that, you will need to give Grow permission to access your Egnyte account. Go ahead and click Allow Access.
- After you’ve done that, you’ll be brought back to Grow.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Egnyte is somewhat of a unique integration in that there are no set endpoints to pull from. Instead, when you connect to Egnyte, you will be able to pull in the folders and reports you have saved there. Each time your reports update in Egnyte, Grow will automatically update your metrics accordingly.
FAQS + Tips and Tricks
How can I make sure my data is secure?
We have several controls in place to keep your data safe. Check out our security article to see what steps you can take to keep your data safe.
How do I prepare my spreadsheets to use in Grow?
It's important to make sure your spreadsheets are formatted appropriately so you can easily use them in Grow. We strongly recommend you consult this help article for tips to prepare your spreadsheets.