NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Marketo is a marketing automation software that helps marketers engage with their user base and prospects.
NOTE: We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of March 20th, 2020. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
How to Connect
Before getting started you’ll need to create a custom service, which will generate the information the Marketo integration asks for.
- To create a new custom service, log in to your Marketo account. Under Admin, expand the Integration sub-menu and select LaunchPoint. From there, click on the New drop-down list and select New Service.
- Give your new service a name. In the Service drop-down list, select Custom. Next, type a description of your service and select a user from the API Only User list, then hit the Create button.
- If you don’t have an API Only User role, Marketo has a help document here with instructions on how to create one.
- When you go back to the LaunchPoint service page, it will show you a list of your installed services, including the new custom service you just set up. On the far right, select “View Details.” This will show you the Client ID, Client Secret, and Authorized User, which you will need to log in to Grow.
- In order to find the Rest API Endpoint and Identity, go to your Admin menu, then under Integration, click Web Services. This should show you both your Rest API Endpoint and Identity URL.
- Plug all of these into Grow and press submit.