ActiveCampaign is an easy-to-use integrated marketing automation, email marketing, and automated sales platform. This article will provide general expectations regarding functionality and give you an overview of the ActiveCampaign/Grow integration.
Note: ActiveCampaign is available only in the Warehouse.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your ActiveCampaign API Key and API URL.
- Go to Settings > Data Sources > and click on "Connect Data Sources", then select ActiveCampaign from the list of data sources. Click the blue Connect button.
- In order to connect to ActiveCampaign, you will need your API Key and API URL.
- You can find your API Key and URL in the same place in ActiveCampaign. Log in to your ActiveCampaign account. Click on your profile, then select My Settings.
- Next, select Developer from the left-hand menu. Your API Key and API URL will be on that page.
Below you’ll find a list of the endpoints that the ActiveCampaign/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Accounts: Id, name, accountUrl, contact counts, deal counts, among other information.
- Automations: Id, name, status, created date, among other information.
- Campaigns: Id, type, name, opens, clicks, forwards, bounces, unsubscribes, among other information.
- Connections: Service, name, connection type, sync status, sync request time.
- Contact Deals: Email, first name, last name, deals, pipelines, stages, among other information.
- Contacts: Email, first name, last name, hard bounces, soft bounces, among other information.
- Deal Groups: Id, title, currency, stages, among other information.
- Deal Stages: Id, group, title, color, order, deal orders, among other information.
- Deal Task Types: Status, title, outcomes, among other information.
- Deal Tasks: Type, user, assignee, title, status, notes, links, among other information.
- Deals: Deals, pipelines, stages, custom fields.
- eCommerce Customers (Coming Soon): Email, total revenue, total orders, total products, average revenue per order.
- eCommerce Order Product (Coming Soon): Id, order id, sku, name, description, price, quantity, url.
- eCommerce Orders (Coming Soon)
- Lists: ID, name, subscriber count, among other list information.
- Messages: Subject files and ID, among other list information.
- Tags: Tags, tag type, description, subscriber count.
- Users: Username, first name, last name, email, phone number, language, time zone.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
CRM and Leads Data
The integration does not currently support reports for leads or CRM data outside of the provided reports listed above.