NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
ActiveCampaign is an easy-to-use integrated marketing automation, email marketing, and automated sales platform. This article will provide general expectations regarding functionality and give you an overview of the Active Campaign/Grow integration.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your ActiveCampaign API Key and API URL.
- Go to Settings > Data Sources > and click on "Connect Data Sources", then select ActiveCampaign from the list of data sources. Click the blue Connect button.
- In order to connect to ActiveCampaign, you will need your API Key and API URL.
- You can find your API Key and URL in the same place in ActiveCampaign. Log in to your ActiveCampaign account. Click on your profile, then select My Settings.
- Next, select Developer from the left-hand menu. Your API Key and API URL will be on that page.
Below you’ll find a list of the endpoints that the ActiveCampaign/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Automation Contact List: Email, Automation Status, Add Date, Rem Date, Last Block, Last Date, ID
- Campaign List: Opens, clicks, forwards, replies and bounces for campaign emails, unsubscribe information, among other dates, social shares, and other analytics information.
- Deals: Deals, pipelines, stages, custom fields.
- Deal Pipelines: Title, auto-assign, and ID, among other information.
- Deal Stages: Title, order pipeline, and ID, among other information.
- Custom Fields: ID, label, personalization, among other custom field information.
- Custom Fields Values: ID, deal ID, created date, field value, etc.
- Secondary Contacts: Deal, contact, ID, among other information.
- Lists: ID, name, subscriber count, among other list information.
- Messages: Subject files and ID, among other list information.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
CRM and Leads Data
The integration does not currently support reports for leads or CRM data outside of the provided reports listed above.