ActiveCampaign is an easy-to-use integrated marketing automation, email marketing, and automated sales platform. This article will provide general expectations regarding functionality and give you an overview of the Active Campaign/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Professional plan. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your ActiveCampaign API Key and API URL.
- Go to Settings > Data Sources > and click on "Connect Data Sources", then select ActiveCampaign from the list of data sources. Click the blue Connect button.
- In order to connect to ActiveCampaign, you will need your API Key and API URL.
- You can find your API Key and URL in the same place in ActiveCampaign. Log in to your ActiveCampaign account. Click on your profile, then select My Settings.
- Next, select Developer from the left-hand menu. Your API Key and API URL will be on that page.
Below you’ll find a list of the endpoints that the ActiveCampaign/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Automation Contact List: Email, Automation Status, Add Date, Rem Date, Last Block, Last Date, ID
- Campaign List: Opens, clicks, forwards, replies and bounces for campaign emails, unsubscribe information, among other dates, social shares, and other analytics information.
- Campaign Report Totals: Totals for unique opens, link clicks, subscriber clicks, forwards, updates, bounces, shares, and other analytic data.
- Campaign Report Bounce List: Email, campaign, and subscriber IDs, along with other information.
- Campaign Report Forward Totals: Total number of forwards and unique forwards, among other information.
- Campaign Report Open Totals: Total number of opens and unique opens, along with other information.
- Campaign Report Unsubscription List: Name, subscriber ID, contact information, and unsubscribe reason, along with other information.
- Deal Pipelines: Title, auto-assign, and ID, among other information.
- Deal Stages: Title, order pipeline, and ID, among other information.
- Deals: Deals, pipelines, stages, custom fields.
- Lists: ID, name, subscriber count, among other list information.
- Messages: Subject files and ID, among other list information.
- Message Templates: Designer, IDs, content, preview content, among other information for the templates.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
CRM and Leads Data
The integration does not currently support reports for leads or CRM data.