NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
RingCentral offers a secure and reliable cloud-based unified communications solution that combines business phone, conferencing, video meetings, messaging, collaboration, and contact center capabilities. The RingCentral/Grow integration allows you insights into your RingCentral data, helping you improve communication from your company.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your RingCentral login credentials.
- Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select RingCentral from the list of data sources, then select Connect.
- Go ahead and log in to your RingCentral account.
- Once you have done that, you should be able to pull your information from RingCentral.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of reports that RingCentral offers, along with a short description of each.
- Call Log: List of all calls occurring on account. Includes call start time, duration of call, direction, action, recipient name, result, etc.
- Messages: List of all messages received for specific time period, including message date, type message, read status, message priority, duration, etc.
FAQS + Tips and Tricks
RingCentral has very strict rate limits, meaning that they restrict how much data you can pull within a certain time period. If too much data is requested within that time period, your request will be throttled by the server. These limits apply when connecting RingCentral to Grow. Rate limits vary by plan. If you want to learn more or find your own rate limits, RingCentral has an article that explains it more in detail.
If anyone resets their RingCentral password, they receive a code from RingCentral to re-authenticate their account. This causes an issue when that account is connected to Grow. If that code changes, you will need to reauthorize the connection in Grow before your RingCentral data will pull through to your metrics.
If you need help re-authorizing the connection, go into your account settings, then select Data Connections from the left-hand menu. You can search for the data connection or scroll to find it, then click the blue Re-connect button. There you can re-authenticate your account.