Five9 provides secure, reliable, scalable cloud contact center software to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity, and deliver tangible business results. This article will give you an overview of the Five9/Grow integration.
NOTE: We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of March 1, 2020. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your five9 login information.
- Log in to your Grow account. Click Add Metric. Select Five9 from your data source list and click on Connect.
- When you get to this page, enter in your username and password for your Five9 account, then click Submit.
And that's it! You are good to go.
There are a number of ways to get data from Grow’s Five9 integration.
- Agent Reports: Includes agent call time, agent productivity, missed calls by agent, state summary, agent occupancy, among other endpoints.
- Call Log Reports: Call logs, inbound call distribution, outbound call log and distribution, among other endpoints.
- IVR Reports: IVR module summary, IVR paths (broken down into different categories), IVR script summary, and visual IVR summaries, among other endpoints.
- ACD Queue Reports: Includes endpoints relating to ACD queue quality of service and ACD queue time, each with multiple ways to filter.
- Campaign Reports: Includes various endpoints for autodial campaigns, inbound campaigns, and outbound campaigns.
- List Reports: Includes various endpoints for list dials, list dispositions, statistics, and statuses.
- Contact Reports: Includes one endpoint called “Contact Report Export.”
- Do Not Call Reports: Includes endpoints for daily do not call list and do not call list contacts.
- Worksheet Reports: Includes endpoints for worksheet completion, answers, and details.
- Supervisor Web Service: Includes one endpoint, “Call Queue Reports.” You can find more info below.
In addition to traditional fields, you can also pull any custom reports that you have generated in your Five9 account.
Supervisor Web Service
When you connect to the Supervisor Web Service folder and the Call Queue Report endpoint, you will be able to pull real-time data in for your call management system. This data updates every five minutes.
FAQS + Trip and Trick
How do I find my custom report?
Log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select Five9 from the list of data sources, then make sure your account is authenticated. Once you have authenticated, you can pull any folder and report into Grow. This is done by typing the name of folder into the “Folder Name” field, then the report name into the “Report Name” field.
NOTE: If you do not type in the name of the folder and report exactly as they are, Grow will not be able to pull the report.