NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Teamwork Projects helps to optimize team performance by enabling collaboration, streamlining processes, and empowering your teams. This article will give you an overview of the Teamwork/Grow integration.
How to Connect
Before connecting please collect your Teamwork API Key and Site Name.
- Sign in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select Teamwork from the list of data connections and click the blue Connect button.
- Type in your site name. When your team creates an account in Teamwork, you will choose your site name. This is what you enter into the first field.
- Type in your API key. To find your API Key, log in to your Teamwork account. Then click on your picture in the right-hand corner to find the menu that shows account settings options. Go ahead and click on Edit My Details.
- Your account information will pull up. Along the row of tabs, the rightmost one should be labeled “API and Mobile.”
- Once you open that tab, you will see a section labeled “Your API Token.” Click on the the green Show Your Token button. It will bring a field up that has your API Key.
- Go ahead and copy that into Grow.
And that’s it. You are good to go!
Below is a list of the endpoints offered through the Teamwork/Grow integration, along with a description of the data that each report returns.
- Tasks: All tasks and subtasks filtered by start, updated, or completed date. Field data includes task ID, completer name and ID, project name and status, company name, project description, priority, estimated time, due date, progress, has tickets, recurring details, etc.
- Completed Tasks: All tasks with completed status for the desired date range, including due date, estimated time, completer name and ID, total time logged, project name and status, company name, etc.
- Time Tracking: All entries for hours worked on tasks and projects for the desired date range, including date, start time, task estimate time, logged time, date updated, to-do item name, is billed, person name, parent task ID, project name and status, invoice number, etc.
- Time Tracking By Project: All entries for hours worked on the selected project(s) for the desired date range, including project name and status, to-do item name, is billed, created date, person name, start time, total time logged, description, etc.
- Time Totals by Project: An aggregate of hours logged on the selected project(s) for the desired date range, including company name and ID, time estimates, total time logged, billed and unbilled hours, billed and unbilled minutes, etc.
- Projects: All projects, including starred, status, substatus, date, category name and ID, tags, created date, start date, end date, company name and ID, description, custom fields, etc.
- Milestones: Milestone information, including project ID and name, completer, status, completion details, responsible party details, reminders, task lists, description, deadline, created date, last change date, comment information, among other details.
- Milestones by Project: Milestone information for each project you select, including project ID and name, completer, status, completion details, responsible party details, reminders, task lists, description, deadline, created date, last change date, comment information, among other details.
Note: Custom fields are defined within Teamwork by the account admin.