Trello lets you work collaboratively with boards, lists, and cards that enable you to organize and prioritize your projects in a fun, flexible, and rewarding way. This article will give you an overview of the Trello/Grow integration.
NOTE: This data source is only available for accounts on the Professional plan. If you would like to upgrade your plan, talk to your Grow account manager or visit your account's billing page.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your Trello login information.
- Log in to your Grow account and select Add Metric. Find Trello from the list of data connections, then click the blue Connect button.
- When you get to the next page, click the Login button to let Grow access your Trello account.
- This will bring you to the following login page. Go ahead and log in to Trello.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a list of the endpoints the Trello/Grow integration offers, along with a short description of each.
- Actions: All actions performed, including board ID, type, date, data list ID and name, creator ID and name, member username, type, etc.
- Cards: All created cards, including card ID, closed (yes/no), last activity date, name, badges due, badges due complete, due complete, due, number subscribed, etc.
- Lists: All created lists, including list ID, closed (yes/no), board ID, number subscribed, etc.