Wufoo’s online form designer helps you create contact forms, online surveys, and invitations quickly and easily. Here's an overview of the Wufoo integration and a description of the reports and data you can pull with Grow.
NOTE: We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of March 20th, 2020. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
How to Connect
Before you get started you will need your WuFoo domain, API Key, and WuFoo username and password.
- Log in to your Grow account, then select Add Metric. Select WuFoo from the list of data sources and click the blue Connect button.
- The page shown below will pull up. You will need your WuFoo domain, API Key, and WuFoo username and password.
NOTE: The field that Grow calls your Domain for WuFoo.com, WuFoo calls your subdomain. If you are looking in their documentation, this is how they refer to it.
- Your Wufoo domain is the username you entered when you first signed up with WuFoo. You can also find this before “wufoo.com” when you are logged in to your account. Admins can also find the domain on the Account Manager page.
- To get your API key, first log in to Wufoo and go to Forms. To the right of the form, hover over the label “More,” then click API Information from the list that comes up. You will find your API key on this page. Go ahead and copy it.
- Paste your API key into Grow, along with all of the other information, then press Submit.
And that's it! You are good to go.
Below is a complete list of the reports you can pull from Wufoo, and a description of the data fields available in reach report.
- List Reports: All available reports and lists, including name, is public, URL, description, date created, date updated, hash, link fields, link entries, link entries count, and link widgets.
- List Forms: All forms, including name, description, redirect message, URL, email, is public, language, start and end date, entry limit, created date, updated date, hash, link fields, link entries, and link entries count.
- Report Entries: All entries in the selected report or list, including entry ID, name, email, phone number, created date, created by, updated date, updated by, and custom question and response fields.
- Form Entries: All entries in the selected form, including entry ID, name, address, email, phone number, created date, created by, updated date, updated by, and custom question and response fields.