NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Note: This integration is in a beta phase and you may experience instability or limitations because of that. We appreciate any feedback you have as we desire to improve upon this connector and make it the best experience for you.
LinkedIn Ads provides you with key insights on performance and demographics information at the account, campaign group, campaign, or ad (creative) levels. These insights will help you ensure that your campaigns are performing effectively.
How to Connect
First, log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select View all datasources, select LinkedIn Ads from the list of data sources, then press the blue Connect your account button.
A window will pop up with the LinkedIn login page. Sign in to your account and approve the connection to give Grow access to your account.
Here's what you can expect from our LinkedIn Ads integration.
- Hierarchical level: You can group your data on the account, campaign group, campaign, or ad (creative) level.
- Performance Data: Analyze important data on your ad spend, cost per lead, clicks, impressions, conversions, engagements, etc.
- Time Grouping: You can get your performance data on a daily, monthly, yearly, or all (total) time grouping.
Below are the reports available in our LinkedIn Ads connector.
- List Accounts: List all of your accounts filtered by status.
- List Campaigns: List all of your campaigns filtered by status. Get information such as campaign type and campaign budget.
- Account Performance: Get performance data grouped on the account level.
- Campaign Group Performance: Get performance data on each of your campaign groups.
- Campaign Performance: Get performance data on the campaign level.
- Ad Performance: Get performance data about your individual ads within a campaign.
- Custom Report Builder: Get demographic data and information about your shares broken down by the account, campaign group, campaign, or ad levels.
For each of these reports, you can access the same types of general information about the level you have selected and the data will include a start and end date for the chosen time period.
Click here to access the LinkedIn Ads API schema containing the field names and definitions for all of the data returned in Grow's LinkedIn Ads connector.
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
- The data returned in the Ad Performance report does not contain a reference to the account, campaign group, or campaign that they belong to. Similarly, the campaign group and campaign performance reports do not contain data referencing the account that they belong to.
- The Ad Performance report only contains the ad ID and no other titles or names.