NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Follow Up Boss provides simple and powerful real estate lead management software, enabling you to more effectively work with those in your pipeline. This article will give you an overview of the Follow Up Boss/Grow integration.
NOTE: We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of April 2019. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
How to Connect
First, log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select Follow Up Boss from the list of data sources. You’ll need to connect or authorize your account before you can build metrics.
You’ll need your Username and API Key to connect your Follow Up Boss account.
To get your API key, log in to your Follow Up Boss account. Click on Admin at the top of the page.
Once you are here, navigate to the API tab.
On this page, you will see your API key. Go ahead and copy this value.
Paste your API key and your username into Grow, then press the blue Submit button. You will then be brought back into Grow where you can start building a metric.
Below is a list of the endpoints that the Grow/Follow Up Boss integration offers, along with the data each report returns.
- Action Plans: All action plans, including ID, created date, updated date, created by, updated by, name, status, stop on contacted, is used, contacts running count, lead flow IDs, step count, etc.
- Calls: All calls, including ID, created date, updated date, created by, updated by, person ID, user, username, phone, note, outcome, is incoming, duration, recording URL, etc.
- Events: All lead-generating events, including ID, created date, updated date, person ID, message, description, note ID, source, type, page title, page URL, page duration, property details, etc.
- Notes: All notes, including ID, created date, updated date, created by, updated by, person ID, subject, body, type, is HTML, etc.
- People: All relevant people data, including ID, created date, updated date, created via, last activity date, name, stage, source, source URL, contacted, price, assigned lender, assigned user, tags, contact details, etc.
- Smart Lists: All smart lists, including ID, name, description, etc.
- Stages: All potential pipeline stages, including stage ID, name, order weight, is protected, and people count.
- Tasks: All to-do items assigned to users, including task ID, created date, updated date, created by, updated by, person ID, assigned to, name, type, is completed, due date, etc.
- Templates: All templates, including ID, created date, updated date, created by, updated by, name, is mobile, is shared, body, subject, action plans, etc.
- Users: All users, including ID, created date, updated date, name, email, phone, role, status, timezone, is owner, groups ID and name, etc.