FreshService provides software designed to assist mid-market IT support teams with customizable task automation, issue and ticket documentation, and records and troubleshooting maintenance. Here's an overview of the capabilities and limitations of the Grow/FreshService integration, along with a description of the reports you can pull from FreshService.
NOTE: We are no longer actively supporting this integration as of March 1, 2020. If you have previously authenticated this data source, it will still appear in the list of your data sources. We will not be improving this integration further.
How to Connect
First, log in to your Grow account and click Add Metric. Select FreshService from your list of data sources, then click the blue Connect button.
In order to connect your FreshService account, you’ll need your domain name (the first section of your FreshService.com URL), as well as your FreshService username and password.
Once you've entered your credentials, go ahead and click Submit.
That’s it! You’re good to start building metrics with FreshService.
Below is a list of the reports you can pull from FreshService, along with a description of the field data available with each report.
- Departments: All list department data, including created date, description, head name and ID, department name and ID, and custom fields such as product category, transport medium, etc.
- Assets: All list asset data, including agent ID, assigned date, created date, deleted (true/false), department name and ID, description, asset ID, location ID, name, used by, vendor name, product name, etc.
- Tasks: All task data for the current user, including closed at date, created date, deleted (true/false), description, due date, group ID, task ID, owner ID, status, ticket ID, title, notify time, etc.
- All Tickets: All service desk tickets, including category, cc email, created date, deleted, description, due by date, ticket ID, is escalated (true/false), owner ID, priority, responder ID, status, ticket type, department name, etc.
- Tickets by Departments: Service desk ticket data for the selected department(s), including category, cc email, created date, deleted, description, due by date, ticket ID, is escalated, owner ID, priority, responder ID, status, ticket type, department name, etc.
- Agents: All agents, including active since date, available (true/false), created date, agent ID, points, scoreboard level ID, ticket permission, user ID, user information, etc.
- Agents: Only Users: All users, including active, address, created date, deleted, description, email, external ID, helpdesk agent, agent ID, job title, mobile, time zone, updated date, etc.
- Contracts: All service desk contract data, including contract ID, type, created date, description, license type, name, notify before date, product name and ID, vendor name and ID, asset IDs, approver name and ID, cost, renewal type, start date, status, etc.