Grow allows you to chose your company color palette (or colour as English friends would say) which you can then use in creating your metrics.
Your color palette defined here:
Will show up for use in your metrics, for example in the data series color selector here:
How to set a company color palette
You can access the color palette in two ways, via Account Settings, or in the Builder. Both are described below.
View Color Palette via Account Settings
- Go to Account Settings
- Click on 'Company Info'
- Scroll down until you see the 'Your Colors' area
View Color Palette via Builder
- Enter the builder
- Edit or add a data series
- Click the color selector
- Click 'Manage your color palette'
- Account Settings > Company Info > Your Colors' will open in a new tab.
How to add a color to your color palette
- Click 'Add a Color'
- Click the colored square to access a color picker.
- Or you can type in your color hex code directly.
How to remove a color from the palette
- Click the small red x next to the color you wish to remove.
How to find a specific colors hex code
There are many tools you can use to find hex colors. If you google something like 'how to find a hex color code' you can find a few tools.
One we use (We don't recommend any certain tool and legally we make no promises as to the accuracy results etc etc) is https://imagecolorpicker.com/en/
You can upload an image and get the hex codes you need.