Files is a new section in the Data Tab.
The new File Tab shows files added from the following Data Sources:
- Amazon S3
- Google Drive
- Direct File Upload - Note this is a bigger change to the infrastructure and is currently in progress.
There are a few other data sources that could be considered 'files' but do not show up in the File Tab. Data sources that do not show up in the File Tab are:
- Google Sheets: we show those under Google Drive instead.
- Smartsheet - The Smartsheet API is more similar to a web app
- Airtable - Airtable is closer to a database than a file.
- Egnyte - The Egnyte API acts more like a web app that a file.
How to add files to this page:
If you already have one of the above file data sources connected, you can go to the Manage Connection button on the connections details page and add the files.
Only files that get added via the Data Tab since the release of the new File section (Nov 2020) currently show.