NOTE: Certain information in this article may be missing or out of date. We are in the process of updating the content.
Monday.com helps you manage marketing campaigns, plan product launches, and keep track of tasks and company projects. Our Monday.com/Grow integration will help keep your team focused on what needs to be done and visualize how well you use your time to accomplish the things that matter most. This data source is available through the warehouse. In order to use this data source you will need to warehouse your tables before going into the dataset/metric builder.
How to Connect
Before connecting please collect your Monday.com login information.
- Click on the Data tab at the top left of the global navigation. You will be brought to your Data Connections.
- Click on the blue "Connect" button and search for Monday.com.
- Click on the Monday.com logo.
- Enter your Monday.com API Key.
- Press "Connect"
And that’s it. You are good to go!
Below is a list of the reports that the Monday.com integration offers, along with a description of each report.
- Boards (Formatted) - id, owner id, board folder id, board kind, name, permissions, pos, etc.
- Board Columns - board id, column id, column title, column type, column position, etc.
- Board Group - board id, group id, group title, group color, group position, etc.
- Board Group Items - board id, group id, group item id
- Board Items - board id, item id, item name
- Board Subscribers - board id, subscriber id
- Board Tags - board id, tag id
- Board Updates - board id, update id
- Items (Formatted) - id, board id, creator name, creator email, group id, name, state, etc.
- Item Assets - item id, asset id, asset name, asset created at, asset public url, etc.
- Item Column Values - item id, column value id, column value text, column value title, etc.
- Item Subscribers - item id, subscriber id, subscriber name, subscriber email
- Item Update - item id, update id
- Teams (Formatted) - id, name, picture url
- Update (Formatted) - id, creator name, creator email, creator id, item id, text body, etc.
- Update Assets - update id, asset id, asset name, asset created at, asset url, etc.
- Update Replies - update id, reply id, reply creator id, reply creator name, reply body, etc.
- Users (Formatted) - id, account id, account name, email, location, mobile phone, name, etc.
- User Teams - user id, team id, name
FAQs + Tips and Tricks
Monday.com's API has call rate limits.
Depending on how much data you’re trying to pull in, it may either slow down the data pulling in or give you an error.
How do I get an API Key/Token?
API for admins users
To get your API Key/Token follow the following steps:
- Log into your monday.com account.
- Click on your avatar in the bottom left corner.
- Select Admin.
- Select "API" on the left side of the admin page.
- Scroll down to the "API V2 Token" section, and click "Generate".
- Copy this token.
API for non-admins users
If you are not an admin of your monday.com account, you can get your API tokens via the developers section, following these steps:
- Go to your avatar menu
- Select "developers"
- Click "My Tokens" in the top