Starting July 15th, 2022 the Grow team will begin performing ongoing optimizations and improvements to customer accounts. The objective is to migrate as many accounts as possible to our newer features and functionalities without requiring customer input; however, we anticipate customer involvement in the future depending on complexity.
Over the last few years we have consistently rolled out significant updates and feature enhancements to help our users get the most out of Grow. As these functionalities have been implemented, we have seen our customers have a better experience with the platform.
You may notice changes in your metric and dataset configurations including but not limited to:
- Positional selections either in the Basic Builder or from Spreadsheet functions may be converted to Data Explorer (making them compatible with dashboard filtering)
- Multiple metrics making duplicate individual API calls may be pointed to an intermediate Dataset layer making that call instead (reducing the calls and speeding up load times)
- Stored Reports may be migrated to either the warehouse or a dataset (the warehouse is the newer and better version of Stored Reports)
- Duplicate connections in the Data tab may be consolidated (reducing calls and preparing for easier transitions to the warehouse)
- Report-heavy metrics and datasets may be modified to reduce the number of reports or joins while obtaining the same outcome data table (reducing processing time)
- Any other optimizations the Grow team identifies (improving account performance)
Please note that Spreadsheet Functions, Stored Reports, and Metrics/Datasets with 15+ reports will no longer be natively supported by the Grow team starting on August 1st, 2023. Please reference this forum post for more details.
If you would like targeted optimizations done on your account, reach out to your Account Manager to discuss how our Professional Services team may be able to help.Contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.